This year, over 150 local students will be inspired to take flight at our studio. While we couldn’t be happier to welcome new students to our family, we need to expand and modernize our facilities to continue providing first-class dance education. Learn more about our building program.
For an annual subscription fee of $25, you would help ensure the future of Hendrick’s County’s only non-profit dance school — and receive some generous incentives from local businesses.
Your membership includes the following benefits:
- 10% discount on tickets to two performances by The Children’s Ballet in 2020
- Priority seating for these two performances
- 10% discount on any of The Children’s Ballet merchandise (excludes performances photos or DVDs)
- Coupon for 10% off at Courthouse Grounds (east side of the Danville courthouse square)
- Coupon for 10% off at Our SpecialTEA (available online and at Courthouse Grounds)
- Monthly newsletters from The Children’s Ballet
- One free raffle ticket for a $100 Visa gift card
Once you join, you will receive a membership card in the mail. Your membership will last for one year from the date you join, at which time you will receive a reminder to renew.