Students should arrive at the studio ready to dance, with hair neatly in place, wearing clean, neat, uniform ballet attire. Dressing properly for class is a lesson in itself as students learn both discipline and cooperation.
- Long hair should be pulled away from the face into a ballet bun or braids. Short hair should be secured with barrettes or a headband.
- Girls wear plain black leotards (no velvet, attached skirts, rhinestones, etc.) with footed pink tights and pink leather ballet slippers.
- Boys wear black shorts or sweat pants, a white t-shirt and black ballet shoes.
- Please place student’s name in all articles of clothing.
- No jewelry or watches (small earrings are fine).
Uniforms can be ordered through our online store: https://www.shopnimbly.com/thechildrensballet
Required dancewear may also be found at Kinney Dancewear in Noblesville, other websites (such as Discount Dance or Amazon), and occasionally at Walmart or Target.