TECH WEEK: DECEMBER 11-18
- All tech rehearsals and performances at Danville High School
- No classes at studio December 12-16. All intermediate/advanced students will have a warm up class Thursday at 5pm and before each show and are expected to prepare their bodies with self warm-up if not given a formal warm up.
Monday, Dec. 12: Act I Tech
- Marie, Fritzi, Party Scene, parents, Dolls 5:00-6:30 pm
- Nutcracker, Mouse Queen, Mice, Soldiers 6:30-7:15 pm
- Flurries, Snow Flakes, Snow Crystals 7:15-8:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec. 13: Act II Tech
- Angels/Seraph, Chinese, Polichinelles 5:00-5:45 pm
- Act II Entrance, Grand Waltz/Apothesis 5:45-6:15 pm
- Spanish, Arabian, Russian, Reed Flutes 6:15-7:00 pm
- Flowers 7:00-7:30 pm
- Sugar Pas 7:30-8:00 pm
Wednesday, Dec. 14: Full Cast
- Act I Cast 5:00-6:30 pm
- Act II Cast 6:30-8:00 pm
Thursday, Dec. 17: Dress Rehearsal 6:00-8:00p – Full Cast
~please arrive in time to be ready for stage at 6:00, your costume(s) will be at the high school. Suggested arrival time is 4:45 for anyone over 7 years old; 5:45 for anyone under 7 years old.
Performances: December 16 (7:00 pm), December 17 (2:30 pm), December 18 (2:30 pm) at Danville High School
Please arrive with hair and makeup done.
- Call on Friday @ 5:00 pm and warm-up @ 5:15 pm for Intermediate and Advanced classes. Call @ 6:30 pm for all other dancers.
- Call on Saturday and Sunday @ 12:30 pm and warm-up @ 12:45 pm for Intermediate and Advanced classes. Call @ 2:00 pm for all other dancers.