|Only two more weeks of classes left in the 2019/2020 season!
And we are getting everything ready for the film production of A Princess’s Wish 2020 on Saturday, June 13. The final video will be available for purchase on our website in late June. Stay tuned for information on ordering!
Here is a look at the rest of the season, summer session, and plans for next season:
- Families who need to pick up costumes can do so on Friday, June 12 from 3:00-6:00 pm at the studio.
- Summer classes with Miss Vanessa are filling up fast! Six-week session begins June 16. Click here for more information.
- Nutcracker auditions for students of TCB (ages 5+) will be held July 27 and 28. Audition details coming soon!
- Registration for the 20/21 season opens online the first week of August (early registration will be available to summer students in July).
>>Important information about next season: the 2020/2021 season will begin on August 17. At the time of registration there will be a $60 costume fee for the spring performance + 1/2 month tuition due for August. Regular tuition will begin September 1. We will have very limited class sizes and offerings next year due to our limited space, instructor availability, and social distancing guidelines. In order to offset reduced student capacity, tuition will be increasing by 10%.
Below is the production schedule for our filming on June 13 and information for students, including how to place order for photos! This can all be found on our website as well. A reminder that regular classes will continue through June 12, and there is no tuition due for June.
Saturday, June 13, 2020
West Bridge Church :: 1521 S County Road 75 W in Danville
1. Snowmen perform from 10:00-10:30 am (Thursday 4:00 class)
2. Little Snowflakes perform from 10:30-11:00 am (Tuesday 10:30 class)
3. Housekeepers and Maids perform from 11:00-11:30 am (Thursday 6:00 class)
4. Candy Cane Makers perform from 11:30 am-12:00 pm (Thursday 5:00 class)
5. Gift Givers perform from 12:00-12:30 pm (Friday 5:00 class)
6. Goldilocks/Bears perform from 12:30-1:00 pm (Tuesday 6:00 class + Goldilocks)
7. Children in Shoe perform from 1:00-1:30 pm (Friday 4:00 class)
8. Penguins perform from 1:30-2:00 pm (Tuesday 4:00 class)
9. Eskimos perform from 2:00-2:30 pm (Tuesday 5:00 class)
10. Reindeer perform from 2:30-3:00 pm (Thursday 10:30 class)
~Break for Crew 3:00-3:30 pm~
11. Snow Ball Fight/Flowers perform from 3:30-4:15 pm (Tuesday/Thursday 7:00 class)
12. Skaters / Candy Cane Givers perform from 4:15-5:00 pm (Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 class)
13. Princess and Friends/Northern Stars perform from 5:00-6:00 pm (Monday/Wednesday 4:15 class)
14. Carolers/Ice Crystals/Ladies in Waiting (Intermediate) perform from 6:00-7:00 pm
15. Soloists/Northern Lights/Snowflakes (Advanced + Sheep, Spider, Wolf) perform from 7:00-8:00 pm
16. Story Dances (Snow Stops, Princess’s Wish Granted, Princess’s Wish Comes True: Advanced + M/W 4:15 class + Little Princess) 8:00-8:30 pm
Costumes will be sent home the last week of classes. A lot of work has gone into selecting and fitting costumes and headpieces, so please take good care of them! Hang them in a closet and do not wear them until the 13th.
(unless something different has been specified by Miss Emily)
- Tights – pink, footed tights (clean and no holes!)
- Hair – tidy bun, no bun covers
- Shoes – pink ballet shoes
- No black leotards under costumes!
Saturday, June 13: dancer portraits will be taken immediately after each class performs their dance on stage. Our photographer, Sarah Crail, has everything ready for early ordering on her website. Click here for ordering information, and check out her video tutorial here.